Smartphones keep bursting into flames these days, and it’s now Motorola’s turn to join the fiasco with a Moto E3 Power whose blunder was caught on video.
Twitter user @technologers has posted a video showing his smartphone emitting smoke and melting after the battery overheated for no clear reason while charging. The owner says he used the original charger provided by Motorola.
As you can see in the photo here, the back of the phone was completely destroyed due to what’s very likely to be an explosion in the battery compartment, which in its turn triggered a fire that melted the plastic parts. The back cover is entirely wrecked and part of the battery is gone.
Paradoxically, Motorola launched the Moto E3 Power with a pretty large battery that features 3,500 mAh, saying at the time of the 2016 unveiling that its model achieved one of the best battery performance figures on the smartphone marke… (read more)
Read more at: Source link
Remember to like our Facebook and follow us on Twitter @AndroidRedTeam for a chance to win a free Samsung Galaxy Tablet every month!