Top 5 Strategy Games For Android
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great week so far, if not, don’t worry, just keep your head up and eventually things will work out for you as long as you don’t quit at finding a solution to your problem(s). If there is a will, there is a way! Anyway, please read on…
Today we will highlight the best strategy games for your Android Tablets & Android Phones. We have screenshots of each game including a quick bio of features. Most of these games will work on any Android device running at least Android 4.0. If you have an older version of Android, if possible, please upgrade as soon as possible! You will find military games, RPG and Massive Multiplayer Online games in this list as well, let us begin.
Clash of Clans has rage-filled Barbarians with glorious mustaches to pyromaniac wizards, raise your own army and lead your clan to victory! Build your village to fend off raiders, battle against millions of players worldwide, and forge a powerful clan with others to destroy enemy clans.
Clash of Clans Game Features:
- Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
- Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
- Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
- Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
- Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
- Build 20 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
- Discover your favorite attacking army from combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
- Defend your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
- Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
Clash of Clones of Screenshots
Star Wars: Commander asks you, where does your allegiance lie? Will you side with the Rebellion or the Empire? Join the fight, build your base, recruit and train your army, strategically plan your defenses, and lead your troops to victory in war-torn worlds throughout the galaxy!
Battle with or against iconic characters like Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Princess Leia, and utilize or destroy units like AT-ATs, Speeder Bikes, Wookiee Warriors, and Stormtroopers. Join millions around the globe to play in this epic combat strategy game. Commander, the fate of the galaxy is in your hands!
• CHOOSE to fight for the Rebellion or the Empire
• TRAIN your troops to charge into battle
• BUILD units and vehicles with multiple upgrades
• DEFEND your base against enemy forces
• COMPLETE original story missions and gain additional rewards
• LEVEL UP your heroes, troops, vehicles, and more
• BATTLE on different worlds within the Star Wars universe
• TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS and allies to form the ultimate squad
Upgrade your Planetary Command building to scout and relocate your base to new worlds such as Dandoran, Yavin 4, Er’Kit and Hoth to expand your command and strengthen your squad.
Star Wars: Commander Screenshots
The Banner Saga allows you to embark on your own epic journey in this critically acclaimed tactical RPG, where your strategic choices directly affect your personal story, as well as the outcome of conflicts encountered during your struggle for survival in this Viking inspired tale.
- A 2D fantasy realm inspired by Norse mythology – immerse yourself in beautifully hand drawn combat sequences and animations, accompanied by an evocative score from Grammy-nominated composer Austin Wintory.
- Player choice that drives your own narrative – every decision you make in travel, conversation and combat has a meaningful effect on the outcome as your story unfolds.
- Over 25 playable characters each with unique personalities – embark on your journey with a variety of characters from 7 different classes, each with unique abilities and upgrade options to fit your play style.
- Strategic combat with consequences – victory or defeat and even the permanent loss of a character depends on which characters you choose to take into battle and what decisions you make afterwards.
The Banner Saga Screenshots
Slugterra: Guardian Force allows you to assemble your team of slugs lingers and use your best battle tactics to restore order to the caverns of Slugterra! Based on the hit animated television series Slugterra, this adventure-strategy game lets you command a team of slug slingers as you roam from cavern to cavern, battling bandits, raiders, and mysterious travelers as you go.
Something strange is afoot in Slugterra. Townspeople are getting sick and acting aggressive, almost as if they’ve been…ghouled! Someone has been sowing chaos across the caverns, so it’s up to Eli Shane to track down the culprit and set things right.
Enter this growing and ever-evolving world and take on the role of Eli, the guardian of Slugterra. Rally your team and command their movements as you blast your way past foes and challengers on your mission to protect the people, slugs and caverns of Slugterra. Be sure to return to caverns regularly on patrol—there are always new bandits to fight or items to discover!
Slugterra: Guardian Force Features:
• Take on the role of Eli Shane and assemble your team to help protect Slugterra from bandits, ghoulled townspeople and mysterious villains!
• In battle simulation arenas, command each team member’s movements with easy fling-based style of play—pull back to fling a character into position, then drop an attack card on an enemy to fire a slug!
• Total of 30 unique slug powers to harness—and try combo moves for even more variety!
• Six different species of slugs to collect!
• Each slug knows a different set of powers—even two slugs of the same species might have totally different abilities!
Slugterra: Guardian Force Screenshots
Hitman GO is a turn-based puzzle game with beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations. You really have to think about each move and all the Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; disguises, distractions, sniper rifles and even 47’s iconic Silverballers.
Hitman: GO Features:
• Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test
• Beautiful scale model-style visuals
• Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas
• Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers
• Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviours
• Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully