Student Sues Amazon Following Burns Caused by Exploding iPhone Charger

A Rowan University student is going after both Amazon and the manufacturer of a third-party phone charger after he suffered burns caused by an explosion suffered by the device in his pocket.

David Jarrett suffered first-, second- and third-degree burns on his right hand, right thigh and calf last year after a portable phone charger (an external battery pack) caught fire while charging his iPhone. The student was carrying the portable charger in his right pant pocket, just next to the phone, to have the device charged while he was playing pool.

The device first got hot and then it burst into flames, with friends who were playing pool with him in the Chamberlain Student Center at Rowan University helping to put out the fire and then call an ambulance.

NJ.com reveals that Jarrett is now seeking damages from both EasyAcc, which manufactured the p… (read more)

Read more at: Source link

Remember to like our Facebook and follow us on Twitter @AndroidRedTeam for a chance to win a free Samsung Galaxy Tablet every month!

Quick Links: Download Pokemon GO For Android | Download WhatsApp For Android | Download Viber App For Android | Best Smart TVs With Android TV | Best Android Smartwatch

Please leave a reply