Samsung Galaxy S7 Explodes in Man's Hands, Causes Him Second-Degree Burns

A man from Winnipeg, Canada, is currently going through a nightmare due to his … phone. Amarjit Mann, a 34-year-old mechanic, was driving when he felt that his Samsung Galaxy S7 started heating up.

He pulled over and took the phone out of his pocket to see what was really happening. Unfortunately, that was exactly the moment the Galaxy S7 exploded and caused him second-degree burns on his hands and third-degree burns on his wrists.

There was no warning or anything before the Galaxy S7 exploded and melted everything inside, which is why he was taken completely by surprise.

Imagine what could have happened if the smartphone exploded when he was talking on the phone. He would have probably lost an eye and have had even more serious burns on his face.

He was lucky enough to be able to throw the phone outside, otherwise… (read more)

Read more at: Source link

Remember to like our Facebook and follow us on Twitter @AndroidRedTeam for a chance to win a free Samsung Galaxy Tablet every month!

Quick Links: Download Pokemon GO For Android | Download WhatsApp For Android | Download Viber App For Android | Best Smart TVs With Android TV | Best Android Smartwatch

Please leave a reply