Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Explodes on Woman’s Desk
The Note 7 is no longer up for grabs, and Samsung’s struggling to get it off the market, but this doesn’t necessarily mean that the exploding nightmare ended.
A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge has burst into flames on a woman’s desk for no clear reason, even though the phone was not in use and not charging.
Ashleigh Deakin posted on Facebook photos of the aftermath, explaining that she decided to buy an iPhone because she can no longer trust Samsung (by the way, there were also reports of iPhones catching fire, so hopefully she didn’t buy an iPhone 6).
There’s no information on whether Samsung was informed about the explosion or not, but chances are the first thing the woman did was to post on Facebook. Judging from the tone of the message, she wasn’t contacted by Samsung before posting the message.
“Samsung, you SUCK! After witnessing my S7 Edge explode right in front of my eyes last night, I will officially be an iPhone user today. … (read more)
Read more at: Source link
Remember to like our Facebook and follow us on Twitter @AndroidRedTeam for a chance to win a free Samsung Galaxy Tablet every month!