Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Catches Fire While Charging
Many users have reported that their Galaxy Note 7 units have caught fire or even exploded while charging and Samsung decided to conduct a global recall of such smartphones after acknowledging that the battery is indeed faulty. Another similar report has surfaced, but it seems that another Samsung flagship is at fault here.
According to Homs.Android (via Phone Arena), a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge owner reported that his smartphone simply caught fire while charging overnight. The phone owner wasn’t harmed and he was sleeping when the incident occurred. It seems that the S7 edge unit was charging with its Samsung original charging equipment, so no third-party cords were involved.
The phone owner got in touch with Samsung and the company offered him the option to receive … (read more)
Read more at: Source link
Remember to like our Facebook and follow us on Twitter @AndroidRedTeam for a chance to win a free Samsung Galaxy Tablet every month!