Samsung Galaxy S7 Catches Fire in Busy Coffee Shop

Almost two weeks ago, Samsung announced its intention to recall over 2.5 million Galaxy Note 7 smartphones after some batteries reportedly caught fire while charging. But it seems that Galaxy Note 7 is not the only Samsung flagship that has issues with overheating batteries.

The Sun reported that a Samsung Galaxy S7 caught fire in a public place in Witham, Essex. The smartphone’s owner Sarah Crockett and her husband Matt were in a busy coffee shop when the phone suddenly flared up.

The device was purchased three months ago and, surprisingly, it wasn’t charging when the incident occurred. Seventy cases of Galaxy Note 7 smartphones bursting into flames were reported in the US, and in many of these incidents, the smartphones were charging when they suddenly caught fire. The Galaxy S7 in question started overheating and then sm… (read more)

Read more at: Source link

Remember to like our Facebook and follow us on Twitter @AndroidRedTeam for a chance to win a free Samsung Galaxy Tablet every month!

Quick Links: Download Pokemon GO For Android | Download WhatsApp For Android | Download Viber App For Android | Best Smart TVs With Android TV | Best Android Smartwatch

Please leave a reply