Samsung Galaxy Phone Explodes Out of the Blue

A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge caught fire all of a sudden without even being plugged in, with 52-yeard-old owner now claiming she doesn’t want to use phones anymore.

The device belongs to Seema Agarwal from Bangalore, India, and was never opened or serviced, daughter Namrata was quoted as saying by BangaloreMirror.

“This incident has made my mother very anxious and she is contemplating giving up using a mobile phone,” she said.

The smartphone, which was purchased on December 28, 2016, was getting hot at about 8 pm in late December 2019, so the woman went out of the house and placed the device on the porch. It only took 15 seconds for the smartphone to catch fire, the report reveals.

The owner claims only the original Samsung charger and USB cable have been using since the device was purchased.

Owner plannin… (read more)

Read more at: Source link

Remember to like our Facebook and follow us on Twitter @AndroidRedTeam for a chance to win a free Samsung Galaxy Tablet every month!

Quick Links: Download Pokemon GO For Android | Download WhatsApp For Android | Download Viber App For Android | Best Smart TVs With Android TV | Best Android Smartwatch

Please leave a reply