Samsung Galaxy Phone Explodes, “Almost Burns Down the House”
Samsung just can’t leave behind its exploding Note 7 saga as new phones keep bursting into flames every once in a while, and putting owners’ lives at risk.
This time, a Samsung Galaxy S6 caught fire in the northwest D.C., United States, with owner Sylvia Adams explaining for NBC that the device wasn’t being used when the incident occurred.
“I was talking on the house phone and then all of a sudden I heard this sizzle and then I looked and I saw flames,” she said, explaining that she is “terrified.”
While it’s not known if the phone was charging or not, and whether the woman used a third-party charger or cable, she explains that the device “almost burned my house down,” with visible damage on the blanket, the top sheet, the mattress, and the hardwood floor.
After being contacted by NBC, Samsung offered the woman a new phone, picking up the damage… (read more)
Read more at: Source link
Remember to like our Facebook and follow us on Twitter @AndroidRedTeam for a chance to win a free Samsung Galaxy Tablet every month!