Battery fires prompted Samsung to launch a global recall for its newly-released Galaxy Note 7 flagship, but it turns out that even replacement units are affected by similar problems.
After a Note 7 caught fire on a plane on Wednesday, a replacement unit has reportedly exploded in Taiwan, even though it wasn’t charging.
Local media is reporting that a woman called “Lai” was walking her dog in the park, with the Note 7 in her back pocket, when she heard an explosion and felt heat coming from the phone. She immediately pulled out the phone and threw it on the ground, only to discover that the Note caught fire for no clear reason.
Taiwan wants Samsung to stop selling the Note 7 in the country
According to preliminary info, this wa… (read more)
Read more at: Source link
Remember to like our Facebook and follow us on Twitter @AndroidRedTeam for a chance to win a free Samsung Galaxy Tablet every month!