Phone Explodes, Burns Owner Alive

While phones catching fire or even exploding are more or less common these days, they don’t typically cause any or serious harm to their owners.

But a recent tragedy that took place in India proves that such incidents can very well be fatal, as the owner of a phone was burned alive after the device exploded in the middle of the night.

According to local media reports, a 60-year-old man living in Netavalgarh Pachhli village in Chittorgarh went to sleep with his Jio phone in the pocket when the device caught fire and set his clothes into flames.

His wife called the ambulance and the man was rushed to the hospital, but due to severe burns, he was declared dead a few minutes later.

Police investigation under way

As for the phone itself, the device was a Jio model the man purchased under a government scheme. Jio is an Indian company that builds fe… (read more)

Read more at: Source link

Remember to like our Facebook and follow us on Twitter @AndroidRedTeam for a chance to win a free Samsung Galaxy Tablet every month!

Quick Links: Download Pokemon GO For Android | Download WhatsApp For Android | Download Viber App For Android | Best Smart TVs With Android TV | Best Android Smartwatch

You may also like...

Please leave a reply