Just recently, we reported that a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 unit exploded while charging in China and it seems that another smartphone has caught fire while its battery was charging. Apparently, an OnePlus One smartphone caught fire while charging.
Twitter user Deepak Gosain posted images on Twitter with his OnePlus One unit that basically turned into charcoal. The back panel came off and the battery seems to have expanded before catching fire. The incident occurred in India and Gosain stated that he left the device charging next to him while he slept. The device had been charging for about two hours when it caught on fire.
Interestingly, the images also offer a glimpse of the charging cable, which seems to be partially plugged into the phone, but undama… (read more)
Read more at: Source link
Remember to like our Facebook and follow us on Twitter @AndroidRedTeam for a chance to win a free Samsung Galaxy Tablet every month!