Man Left with Burns to Face and Arm After Samsung Galaxy Phone Exploded

Phone catching fire occasionally make the rounds, and this time it’s Samsung the one that’s getting the bad press.

A Samsung Galaxy S5 reportedly caught fire, causing several burns to the owner, according to a report from City News.

23-year-old Kunal Sharma, who suffers from muscular dystrophy and can only perform limited movement of his hands, was sitting in the living room when he felt the phone was getting warmer than it typically does.

Seconds after calling for his uncle to grab the phone, the Galaxy S5 caught fire, leaving the man with burns to the face and this left arm.

Samsung already investigating

The phone wasn’t charging at the time of the incident, and the owner says it did not undergo any servicing. Only original accessories have been used, he says.

“My uncle kicked it onto the floor,” Sharma was quoted as saying. “I was… (read more)

Read more at: Source link

Remember to like our Facebook and follow us on Twitter @AndroidRedTeam for a chance to win a free Samsung Galaxy Tablet every month!

Quick Links: Download Pokemon GO For Android | Download WhatsApp For Android | Download Viber App For Android | Best Smart TVs With Android TV | Best Android Smartwatch

You may also like...

Please leave a reply