HTC 10 Explodes, Causes Severe Hand Burns and Eye Infection

A new smartphone has caught fire, this time with severe injuries suffered by the owner who was holding the phone in hand at the time of the incident.

Nidhi Kapoor explains in a Facebook post that her HTC 10 exploded all of a sudden without even being plugged in to a charger, causing burns to her fingers and an eye infection, most likely because of smoke or parts of the phone or battery that were thrown out following the blow.

The phone was purchased in January, the owner says, and it showed no signs of physical damage, which seems to indicate that the device indeed suffered from overheating in the battery compartment and which eventually caused it to explode.

“My HTC 10 exploded which burned my fingers and gave an infection in the eye. I purchased on 17th january 2017. It has been a week and since then HTC have given me no … (read more)

Read more at: Source link

Remember to like our Facebook and follow us on Twitter @AndroidRedTeam for a chance to win a free Samsung Galaxy Tablet every month!

Quick Links: Download Pokemon GO For Android | Download WhatsApp For Android | Download Viber App For Android | Best Smart TVs With Android TV | Best Android Smartwatch

You may also like...

Please leave a reply