Hello everyone, today you can download Youtube Go APK for Android and experience possibly the best way to watch videos online, especially if you are limited on data and if your network is a bit slow depending on where you currently live, staying or visiting.
Today we will highlight some reasons why you might want to go ahead and give YouTube GO a try on your Android phone or Android tablet. I just downloaded this app, which is an official app from Google LLC themselves, and I must say I like it a lot! I am currently living in a location where sometimes my network is a bit slow but the real problem this app solves is the data saving. YouTube Go allows me to watch any YouTube video in a lower quality just in case I want to save data and it even lets me download some YouTube videos so that you don’t have to waste your bandwidth(data) if you decide to play the video again. Let me know in the comments below if you decide to download this app and what you think about it.
What Is Youtube Go About?
YouTube Go is your everyday companion, even when you have limited data or a slow connection.
- Discover popular videos: songs, movies, TV shows, comedy, fashion, cooking, tutorials and more.
- Download and watch your favorite videos
- Control your data and storage
Control your data:
- Choose to download or watch
- Preview videos before you download or watch
- Choose how many MBs you use on videos
- Download videos to your phone or SD card
- Play them without buffering
- Watch them anytime, anywhere – even with slow or no internet connection
- Watch downloaded videos many times with no extra data cost
Super fast, less phone hang:
- No more worrying about phone hanging
- Made to work with less storage and slow speeds