Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? Any of you heard of WhatsApp Business? It’s a new app by the same owners of the mega popular WhatsApp Messenger, Facebook. Yes, for those of you who don’t know, Facebook owns WhatsApp after they bought from the original authors a couple of years ago.
WhatsApp Business basically lets you promote and reply to consumer questions and feedback with plenty of new options that we have listed below. I think this app is worth your time especially if your business requires you to constantly talk and communicate with your consumers/customers. Let’s find out what else makes WhatsApp Business perhaps the future of how we will all run our businesses.
What Is WhatsApp Business About?
WhatsApp Business enables you to have a business presence on WhatsApp, communicate more efficiently with your customers, and help you grow your business.
If you have separate business and personal phone numbers, you can have both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger installed on the same phone, and register them with different numbers.
In addition to the features available in WhatsApp Messenger, WhatsApp Business includes:
- BUSINESS PROFILE: Create a profile for your business to help your customers find valuable information — like your website, location, or contact information.
- BUSINESS MESSAGING TOOLS: Be more responsive to your customers by using Away messages to indicate that you’re away.
- LANDLINE/FIXED NUMBER SUPPORT: You can use WhatsApp Business with a landline (or fixed) phone number and your customers can message you on that number. During verification, select the “Call me” option to receive the code over a phone call.
- RUN BOTH WHATSAPP MESSENGER AND WHATSAPP BUSINESS: You can use both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger on the same phone, but each app must have its own unique phone number.
- WHATSAPP WEB: You can more efficiently respond to your customers right from your computer’s browser.
WhatsApp Business is built on top of WhatsApp Messenger and includes all the features that you rely on, such as the ability to send multimedia, free calls*, free international messaging*, group chat, offline messages, and much more.