Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? You can finally download WeChat for Android but before that, I hope you are all having a great week so far. My week has been up and down but I think next week will be better, lol we have been really busy here at Oxavi Group headquarters trying to help launch a company under Oxavi Group called Bantu Corp, more details of that sometime next week, anyway, please read on…
Today we will feature one of the most popular Instant Messenger apps for Android worldwide. Ever heard of WeChat? It’s mostly popular outside of the US in markets like China, India and the rest of Asia. It is still behind the like of WhatsApp or Viber but it is growing rapidly. Let’s find out what makes WeChat a must download app for you.
What Is WeChat?
WeChat is a messaging and calling app that allows you to easily connect with family & friends across countries. It’s the all-in-one communications app for text (SMS/MMS), voice and video calls, Moments, photo sharing, and games.
WHY USE WECHAT:
• NEW! WECHAT OUT CALLS: Make calls to landlines and mobile around the globe at low rates (in certain regions only).
• MULTIMEDIA MESSAGING: Send video, image, text, and voice messages.
• GROUP CHAT & CALLS: Create group chats with up to 500 people and group video calls up to 9 people.
• FREE VOICE & VIDEO CALLS: High-quality free calls to anywhere in the world.
• STICKER GALLERY: Hundreds of free, fun, animated stickers to express your feelings from some of your favorite cartoons and movies.
• MOMENTS: Share your best moments on your personal photo stream.
• BETTER PRIVACY: WeChat gives you the highest level of control over your privacy. It’s the only messaging app to be certified by TRUSTe.
• MEET NEW FRIENDS: Use “Friend Radar”, “People Nearby” and “Shake” to meet others.
• REALTIME LOCATION: Instead of having to tell others where you are, just use real-time location sharing.
• LANGUAGE SUPPORT: Localized in 20 different languages and can translate messages to any language.
• AND MORE: Desktop app, custom wallpapers, custom notifications, and Official Accounts.