Hello everyone, you can now download TeamViewer for Android, before you do that, I hope you are all having a great day so far. If not, don’t worry, things will get better as long as you don’t keep your head down for too long. Look up, face your challenge, issue, it’s better to know you tried than just to give up and wonder, “What if?”, anyway, please read on…
Today we will focus on one of the best remote desktop apps available for ANY platform. I am sure a lot of you have heard of TeamViewer, especially if you have either a Windows, Mac or Linux computer. How can you not use it?! Anyway, lets find out why it is perfect for your Android Tablet or Android Phone.
What Is TeamViewer?
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems. TeamViewer is already used on more than 200,000,000 computers worldwide.
You can use this app to:
– Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
– On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
– Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
– Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
– Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
– Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
– Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
– Transfer files in both directions
– Multi monitor support
– Sound and video transmission in real-time
– Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange