Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great day so far, my week has been pretty good so far. As we enter March, we really have to remember that 2017 will end in a flash, before we know it we will be in 2018 just like that smh, life is moving a bit too fast for my liking! Lol anyway, please read on…
Today we will highlight an awesome Android app for your Android Phones & Android Tablets. I present to you KineMaster, one of the best free video editors ever made for Android. Matter fact, I am still surprised that the likes of Adobe haven’t offered this company millions to buy them out. What makes KineMaster so good? Let’s find out.
What Is KineMaster?
KineMaster is the only full-featured professional video editor for Android, supporting multiple layers of video*, images, and text, as well as precise cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, precise volume envelope control, color LUT filters, 3D transitions, and much more.
For professionals and amateurs alike, KineMaster offers an unprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process, and for artists and educators, handwriting layers allow you to draw directly on the video (also handy for storyboarding!). Our users include mobile journalists, YouTube creators, short film producers, educators and other professionals from various industries around the world.
Use the slick videos you make with KineMaster to increase the reach and popularity of your YouTube channel and become a YouTube star.
* Video layers are available on supported devices only. Currently, devices using Qualcomm Snapdragon 800/801/805/808/810/820, Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, 616, 617, 625, 650, 652 (720p only), Tegra K1, Kirin 920 HiSilicon 3630, Kirin 950 HiSilicon 3650, or Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420, Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7580 (720p only), Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 8890 are supported, with support for more devices coming soon.
• Multiple layers for video, images, stickers, text, handwriting in video clips
• Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing and slicing
• Instant preview anytime
• Hue, brightness and saturation controls
• Speed control for video clips
• Fade in/fade out sound (overall)
• Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
• Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
• A variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
Install KineMaster For Android
KineMaster App Screenshots
Quick Links: Download Call Recorder For Android | Download Subway Surfers For Android | Download ShareIt For Android | Download PES 2017 For Android | Photoshop Lightroom For Android | Download Airtable For Android | Download Marvel Unlimited For Android | Download Instagram For Android | Download Facebook For Android | Best Android Launchers | Best Strategy Games On Android | Best Action Games For Android | Install VLC For Android | Download iTranslate For iPhone | Download Visual Studio 2015 | Download Ulauncher For Ubuntu| Download WeChat For Android | Download WhatsApp For Android | Download Wolf & The Ice Planet Theme | Download Kim Kardashian: Hollywood For Mac | Download Viber For Android | Best Smart TVs With Android TV | Best Android Smartwatch | Download Wonder Woman Wallpaper
Today’s Popular Google Article: Download Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links