Hello everyone, you can download Instagram for Android but before you do that, I hope you are all having a great week so far. My week has been good, we are still very busy here at Oxavi Group offices making sure we bring you guys fresh content right here on AndroidRED.com with that said, please read on…
Today we will feature one of the most popular apps ever created in the history of mankind. Instagram. You have probably heard of it I am sure? But a lot of you might not know what Instagram is and how to use it. Luckily, we will explain all of that right now.
What Is Instagram?
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
• Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools, and combine multiple clips into one video.
• Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
• Watch stories from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed. View them at your own pace.
• Discover photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts in the Explore tab.
• Send private messages, photos, videos and posts from your feed directly to friends with Instagram Direct.
• Instantly share your posts to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
Install Instagram on Android
You can try other apps like Instagram: Facebook Messenger for Android, WeChat for Android, WhatsApp for Android & Viber for Android