Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? You can now download Ibis Paint X for Android but before you do that, I hope you are all having a great week so far, my week has been pretty hectic to say the least. I haven’t slept in a couple of days. I have had to pull a couple all nighters this week as our parent company, Oxavi Group Inc continues to expand and thus we have to help out on different projects around the company. Anyway, we should calm down and relax a bit by mid May, wish me luck lol, anyway, please read on…
Today we will promote another awesome Android app perfect for your Android tablets and Android phones. I present to you, ibis Paint X. Another weird name but don’t let that fool you, this app is pretty amazing. It is one of the best cartoon, manga, photo editors I have ever used. It is especially great for those of you who want to draw your own comics and manga, trust on me this, give this app a try.
What Is ibis Paint X About?
ibis Paint X is an app based on the concept of social drawing, it allows you to publish the drawing process so you can share the joy of drawing with everyone.
ibis Paint X Concept/Features:
– An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
– Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
– Upload videos of how you drew your artwork.
– Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
– Download other people’s artwork.
ibis Paint X Brush Functions:
– Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
– 142 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
– Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
– Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
– Real time brush preview.
ibis Paint X Layer features:
– As many layers as your device’s memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
– Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
– A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
– Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from Gallery, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
– A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers.
ibis Paint X Manga/Anime features:
– Frame Divider Tool important for manga drawing.
– Advanced text tool function featuring Vertical, Horizontal, Stroke, Font select, and Multiple text functions.
– A screen tone feature with 46 tones including Dot, Noise, Horizontal, Vertical, Slash, Cross, and Square.