Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? You can now download Facebook Messenger for Android but before you do that, I hope you are all having a great week so far. My week has been pretty good, except yesterday, got a little bit too drunk at my friends birthday party, smh! I don’t remember how I got home, and no, I didn’t drink and drive, we all took an Uber to a club, in case some of you are wondering. I also lost my cool sunglasses at the party, smfh lol anyway, please read on…
Today we will feature one of the most popular apps, ever. I am talking about Facebook Messenger. To be honest, I am not the biggest fan of Facebook messenger, only because I didn’t like how they pretty much forced us to download Facebook messenger if we wanted to read or send instant messages. I don’t know if they still do that but that pissed me off back then lol but still it is still a great app, let’s find how great.
What Is Facebook Messenger?
Facebook Messenger is just like texting, but you don’t have to pay for every message (it works with your data plan).
Not just for Facebook friends: Message people in your phone book and just enter a phone number to add a new contact.
Group chats: Create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place.
Photos and videos: Shoot videos and snap selfies or other photos right from the app and send them with one tap.
Chat heads: Keep the conversation going while you use other apps.
Facebook Messenger Features:
- Know when people have seen your messages.
- Forward messages or photos to people who weren’t in the conversation.
- Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
- Turn on location to let people know when you’re nearby.
- See who’s available on Messenger and who’s active on Facebook.
- Create shortcuts to get to any conversation right from your home screen.
- Turn off notifications when you’re working, sleeping or just need a break.
- Stay logged in so you never miss a message.